We all know that pet strollers are super useful, but choosing the wrong pet stroller for your pet is not! That is why Ibiyaya is here to give you all the information you need to help you choose the perfect pet stroller for your best friend(s). We know it can be confusing to pick out the right pet stroller, especially when there are so many options — but don’t worry, it’s actually easier than you’d think!
While shopping for a stroller, it is important to compare various styles and models in your price range. The style of stroller you choose will be greatly influenced by your lifestyle and on where you intend to use the stroller.
Advantage of 3 wheels stroller
The advantage of having 3 wheels is that it is considerably easier to maneuver around sharp corners.
- Having the front wheel as the main control of direction leaves the two back wheels to bear most of the weight and provide stability.
- The 3 wheels also pair well with a fast-paced, more active lifestyle since they are more maneuverable at high speeds. This stroller is suitable for all types of surfaces, from tough gravel to grassy fields.
- If you plan on taking your pets for some off-road fun or along your local nature trail, a 3-wheel jogger or an all-terrain model might fit the bill best!
Advantage of 4 wheels stroller
Choosing between a 3-wheel stroller and a 4-wheel stroller impacts the stability of your stroller, the center of gravity, as well as the ease of steering.
- A 4-wheel pet stroller sits closer to the ground, which offers much more support for your pets, as the weight is more evenly distributed.
- This stroller is more suitable for level surfaces and an urban lifestyle. More wheels offer more support and therefore keep both you and your pet stable and happy!
We are excited to hear what you decide on!
Shop here to find your ideal pet stroller today!