Double Decker Pet Bus,
4-Wheel Foldable, Double Dog-Cat Stroller
Bringing two pets will never be a challenge again with the Double Decker Pet Bus!
The Ibiyaya Double Decker Pet Bus is a two pet stroller that’s durable, compact, and maneuver. It features a two-level cabin, with a top bunk that supports up to 6 kgs or 13 lbs and a bottom bunk with a weight capacity of up to 15 kgs or 33 lbs. It’s the perfect double pet stroller for cats, dogs, bunnies, or a mix of different pets!
- SGS & ISO compliant
- Multiple entrance with specious interior
- Get a $10 off on your first order!
- Free Shipping
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 7.2kg; 16 lbs
- N.W.: Total 7.2kg;15.9lbs
- (Carrier1.8 kg; 3.97lbs / Trolley1.2kg; 2.6lbs / Stroller frame 4.2 kg; 9.3lbs)
- Carriage Dimensions: L50 W30 H34 (cm); L19.7 W11.8 H13.4 (in)
- Pet Stroller Dimensions: L91 W95 H47 (cm); L36 W37.4 H19 (in)
- Folded Dimensions: L47 W30 H82 (cm); L19 W12 H32.2 (in)
- Accessories: Removable pad / Shoulder Strap / Safety tether X1
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Spot cleaning , handwash. Cold. Do not expose to sun directly. Dry flat in shade.
- Avoid exceeding the recommended weight limit for the stroller
- TWO-LEVEL CABIN FOR SMALL- AND MEDIUM-SIZED PETS: This double pet stroller is designed to accommodate two pets (or more, depending on their weight) so each gets the privacy and space they need. You can put your small dog or cat on the top bunk and your medium-sized dog, adult cat, or multiple bunnies on the bottom bunk.
- DURABLE: The materials used in this double pet stroller are durable and will stand the test of time. The stroller frame is lightweight but uses heavy-duty materials, while its cabin combines breathable, scratch-resistant mesh and polyester. This SGS-compliant stroller has passed the environment stress-cracking test and is manufactured under ISO standards.
- KEEPS PETS COOL: Because this double cat-dog stroller uses mesh, you can guarantee that your pets stay cool while they’re inside. Mesh provides maximum airflow and ventilation to prevent your pets from overheating even if you take them out during the summer months.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Cleaning this Ibiyaya double cat stroller is a breeze as most of its parts are removable and machine washable. For example, you can remove its bottom pad and cabin fabric and throw them in the washing machine to ensure that the stroller remains spotless.
- FOLDABLE DOUBLE PET STROLLER: Thanks to its one-hand fold mechanism, storing and transporting this Ibiyaya double dog stroller is as easy as 1-2-3. With one swift motion, you can easily collapse the double dog-cat stroller and make it more compact.
- 360-DEGREE LOCKABLE WHEELS: This double pet stroller uses 360-degree wheels that are easy to maneuver in any direction. The wheels are also lockable to prevent it from moving or rolling away when not in use.
- ENSURE PETS’ COMFORT: Do your pets have a love-hate relationship? Does one dislike sharing their space with the other? These problems will be a thing of the past with Ibiyaya best double pet stroller for dogs,cats & rabbits. Its two-level cabin allows you to take your pets anywhere without worrying about them fighting all the time.
- BitchkittenGreat kitty stroller! My kitty even sleeps in it and he always wants to go for a stroll, now it’s winter time and we don’t go out much lately but he really has been enjoying the times we do go out, it’s comfortable for him, I don’t drive so it’s perfect for running errands, going to the pet hospital etc
- CorinI just got it, so I can't really comment on its sturdiness or longevity yet, but from what I've used it for around the home and from having my dog try it out, I think it'll be just what I'm looking for. The carrier itself is intriguing and is made up of three sections that zip up. I like how it maintains its shape even when worn as a backpack and doesn't fold in on itself. I've tried other backpacks, but they feel like they're pressing my dog up against me, making her brace herself as if she's going to fall out. A 20-pound westie terrier is my pet. She can now only walk very short distances due to a lung condition called pulmonary fibrosis. I made the decision to get her a high-quality stroller/backpack since I still want to be able to accompany her on her walks. She can hop in it and turn around, so it's a good size for what I needed. If I were to zip it up, it wouldn't be that roomy, but she could still fit. This is the ideal size for what I was primarily looking for—something she could sit in with her head jutting out to take in the scenery.
- Blade RedwindI've only used it once, but I can tell you that it's ideal for animals weighing between 11 and 13 pounds. He like to lie down and observe activities around him because he doesn't need to move around much. He prefers to put his head on that side anyway, so I enjoy that the leash is close to the opening on the inside. Despite how enclosed it is, the container has numerous air openings. Since the old stroller we had was too open, with too much screen, it somewhat overwhelmed him, the closed-in coverage is actually a blessing. He may feel safer and have an easier time hiding if he feels threatened in this way.
- Darlene CarrI absolutely love it. I hope they make a bigger one or double stroller. At the mo I have on dog in the carry part and the other at the bottom of the stroller. Even though one dog is slightly heavier. We are managing
- Denise HopeThis is very roomy for an 8 lb dog. I love everything aboutit Its made very well. Stroller guides with one finger. Very easy to go from car to stroller. It won't fit under an airplane seat. Depending on your vehicle, the seat belt straps may be too short for using the it horizontally.
- Kristen AndrewsI'm Kristen Andrews, the mother of @ChubbstheWampug and a veterinarian. On the plane, we fly a lot. She is an emotional support dog, so she is permitted to sit on my lap on airplanes. I have a dog travel carrier that I use to transport her belongings, and I also have a dog travel stroller, but it's difficult to carry everything with a pug by yourself, so the pet stroller is always left at home. I decided to test the Ibayaya Multifunction Dog Carrier Stroller after seeing it since it would help me with my issue. I must say that I am incredibly impressed, and it takes a lot to impress me. It just arrived yesterday. My main worry was whether Saty would fit in, and she did. She is a 14-pound pug, and she fit in there wonderfully with room to spare. Getting her into it frightened me as well because she hates using her previous dog carrier, but she handled it just great! Although it's not the easiest to get her into, I still use another type of dog carrier backpack for her when I'm carrying things for her. I can put her in this dog carrier backpack extremely quickly! It has a HUGE variety of purposes and functions, and switching between them is VERY simple. I adore how entirely collapsible the carrier stroller is for storing. I like that instead of having her sit on my lap, where she wouldn't have any protection, I can use this as a dog car seat for safe city driving. This will satisfy both of my needs without requiring me to pack two distinct large items for our December trip to New York, when I planned to bring a dog carrier stroller along with her bag of supplies for the airline. I'm over the moon!! Oh, and it cost less than buying the dog travel carrier and dog travel stroller separately, which I had previously done. October 24, 2018
- Pamela WhetsellI adore this 5-in-1 dog carrier stroller, but my dog adores it even more. Just opening the box and assembling it made her happy! It is a little bulky for me, so I definitely wouldn't wear it cross body. I did utilize it in this manner to pack the car and travel to the veterinarian, but I didn't carry it around. The dog carrier backpack, possibly, but not probable. I only say this because of my physical makeup and ongoing shoulder and back issues. A taller person with no physical limitations would likely choose those options. Since my previous dog carrier was designed to roll but did not detach, I know I will utilize the detachable roller since I adore it. The option of a pet carrier stroller is fantastic! When she wants to be close to me but I need to contain her, I use it at home. cleaning, cooking, etc. We've used it outside when I'm tending to the garden and can't keep an eye on her all the time. The dog carrier stroller or the rolling attachment are both great for walking and shopping. She truly enjoys it and occasionally requests that I simply put her in it. She underwent surgery lately, so I needed to stop her from jumping. I put the pod alone on the floor, and she had no trouble getting in and out. The features make up for the slight size increase compared to my previous carrier, and my dog enjoys using it.
- Ran MoritaDog happy, wife happy, I'm happy. Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2022 Color: Blue Verified Purchase Great stroller, easy to set up and plenty adjustable ways to change the carrier. Very lightweight, easy to push, move and carry. 3 sets of wheels does make the front a little unstable if need to lift the back wheels. Folding to put away is very easy. It was more than we budgeted for a dog stroller, but everyone's happy. NOTE - It is for smaller dogs, our dog is small, 8-9" ground to shoulder and 15-16" long. He just fits comfortably, if he gets bigger then he won't be able to turn around comfortably in the carrier. the front needs to stay open for him to sit and lift his head, otherwise if the front flap is closed he has to lie down.
- KathyI needed a pet carrier for my #6 cat that would fit on the frame of a stroller, and this provides that and so much more! My kitten is just beginning to go on adventures, thus the design gives her a comfortable vantage point from which to view the world. When a treat is dropped inside the pet stroller carrier, she has learned to hop into it, and I zip it up while she's eating. I can use the totally covered flap to cover the top netting if the sun is too harsh. She's still springing out, but I'm hoping to be able to unzip both flaps at some point so her head can pop up. When she hops out, the tether in the carrier will dangle against the carrier, making it simple for me to quickly re-insert her. I can fit all my walking necessities in the spacious basket below. The key and bottle rack was too noisy in my opinion, so I got rid of it and now I only use the lower shelf basket. If your cat is shy, this works great. I took her to an outdoor book fair, where she attracted attention, but it was nicely controlled with her zipped inside. Additionally, I've driven her on dirt road trails, and it works 7.5/10. A pop-up for used like new items appeared when I was checking out, saving me money and ensuring that it would arrive in excellent shape. As I believe it to be well worth the quoted price, this was a bonus. This carrier will be used for both our daily walks and her trips to the veterinarian and other road trips. This is a good option if you have an adventurous cat and need to keep your expenses around $200.
- Sarah E.Kittens adore it! When it's time to depart, they leap onto it. I probably won't use the backpack in that way because it is not very comfy. But I use it every day; it's a great stroller.
- Rosa BennettMy three dogs adore this stroller, and I constantly get compliments on it. Since one of my dogs is blind, the stroller enables her to travel in comfort with us wherever we go. Without using any tools, I was able to put the stroller together in within ten minutes. The assembly video proved to be quite useful. The stroller's sturdy, swiveling wheels, zippered screens, and clasps to keep the covers or screens open are all intelligent design features. The lower compartment's front and back apertures are useful. I can insert my dog headfirst through the aperture in the back. very simple The stroller is simple to collapse and stow, and the brakes are simple to lock and unlock. The storage spaces below the handle are also something I really appreciate. My three puppies, which weigh a combined 26 pounds, fit comfortably. Their weight is supported by the stroller, which seems extremely solid. Get your dogs one of these strollers. They'll adore it. https://ibiyaya-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/pet-stroller-multiple.png
- Aubs momThe carrier itself if easy to put together. The stroller is easy to assemble, lightweight and easy to use. The trolley would be great for the airport and is pre-assembled. I have not used it as a backpack, but imagine it would be secure and easy as well. I love the stroller! It is the reason I bought the set. So cute and easy to use.
- babyjThe cost of this 5-in-1 is excellent given that a standard pet backpack costs at least $50. It easily accommodates my two ferrets, and it definitely has enough room for my one big cat or five ferrets. The stroller portion is a little bulky, but strollers are always going to be bulky. With the push of a single button and a flick of the wrist, it can be quickly collapsed. The real pink portion zips together and folds quite neatly to conserve room. Though they operate just fine on conventional sidewalks or in stores, I do wish the wheels were a little more "off road" so I could feel more at ease going for walks along nature trails. Overall, it is a terrific product, and my pets are pleased to be able to go outside at last. However, I do wish I knew if I could get replacement wheels in the future. Make sure to bring a dish or something else because the carrier does not have room for a water bottle.
- CTI constantly use this to my dog! 12 to 15 pounds roughly describe her weight. I've been using it frequently for more than a year, although I did need to get a second carrier (since my dog scratches to escape when locked in) because this is her safe haven. When I'm home and I always fly, she will run to it, so it's perfect! However, the stroller fits perfectly in the overhead bin. The carrier must be somewhat squished beneath a SW airline seat. Although I did buy a different strap because the original one is not a backpack style and doesn't function well with heavier dogs, I seldom ever use the stroller in the first place. I choose to utilize it over the attachment for the luggage carrier on all of my flights. After a year of hard use, I got a second one, just the carrier half, because my dog would scratch the zippers when I first placed her in. She finally created a hole after scratching for a full year. It's easy sailing after she settles in. When I cover it with a blanket, I almost always get the question "Do you have a tiny girl or boy?" Of course they mean babies. I simply say, "Girl," and smile. She may now accompany me wherever thanks to this! Excellent stroller, excellent stroller! Never again will I purchase a carrier! A third one will be purchased if my dog ultimately destroys this one.
- Pet CustomerGreat company The detail of the instructions were awesome no problems assembling and good quality my cat is American short hair and 14 pounds fits nicely I love the storage and the weight of product, would love to see in animal print
- melodyLOVE, love, love this stroller! we walk at least miles 3x a week. The best part about this is how easy it is to fold and put away! We are very happy with this find.
- PixicusRexExcellent stroller. Instructions are straight forward and include pictures to help you understand. The main basket completely comes apart for easy cleaning and goes together easily. It's a really good size, fits even our part Maine coon cat at 20lbs but it's mostly for our mini lop rabbit Hettie. It's a perfect fit for her, still plenty roomy for her to move around in it and lay down. She can't sprawl out but that's fine. It easily fit her and her salad dish with room to spare. Mobility is so smooth its crazy, I am concerned the wheels may not last long on our gravel roads but they seem pretty sturdy. Hopefully they will offer replacement wheels somewhere. It's true to colour and I'm very happy with it, hopefully Hettie will be ready for a ride soon!
- Cute_ferretsDoes it all. Really pleased with this thing. I got it for two ferrets. Was concerned about durability but it's rugged as heck. Easy enough to set up but make sure you use the plastic loops for the backpack or it won't support the weight, obviously. Also helps to tie a knot through the big loop so the straps don't slide.
- JFI love this stroller! I have a netherland dwarf rabbit and so far he loves it! The front wheel was a bit complicated to get on, but so far that’s the only con. I love the little basket under the stroller to store pet supplies! Absolutely love and so worth it!! Would recommend!!!
- SherylI love this product and actually have turned it into a 6 in 1 by putting it on the front rack of my bike. I did not want a pet carrier that attached to my handle bars. I have a heavy bike and don’t want extra weight on my handle bars. My dog is 10 lb. and can turn around easily. He cannot sit up in it without having the little screen area unzipped. I can unzip it if I am pushing him in the stroller, but he has only been with me on my bike for ten minutes twice. He is scared and I need to make sure he doesn’t jump out while we are moving. It’s best to use a harness so they don’t strangle, should they jump out, but still be attached to the carrier attachment.
All orders over $29 are eligible for free FedEx Ground shipping, which is available in the lower 48 states. APOs and OR P.O. boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands will not be accepted at this time.
Estimated Delivery Time
We’ll need three to five business days to deliver your orders. However, orders made from selected east coast states can take longer, and orders placed during the weekend or holidays are shipped out on the next business day.
You must return each item in the same condition in which you received it unless it was damaged prior to delivery. There must be no signs of wear or use on any item being returned.
If an item is defective, damaged, or incorrect, we will pay for the return shipping. However, if you decide to return the item because you changed your mind, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
If the item has been used, we cannot accept it and issue a full refund. If the product is not received in a new, unopened condition, we reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses.
If you want us to know about your return, please provide us with your tracking number.
Products covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
Product defects, malfunctions, or failures caused by poor quality materials or workmanship during the first 90 days after purchase are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty at the manufacturer’s discretion, as long as proof of purchase is provided.
In the event of a repair, Ibiyaya will cover the cost of shipping from and to the customer.
Products not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover damages or malfunctions to parts or products that aren’t caused by defects in the materials or workmanship, including misuse by customers and products without proof of purchase.
If a part is needed after the warranty, it can be purchased at a reasonable price. All expenses are shouldered by the customer.
Terms of Services
You expressly acknowledge that your use of the service, or inability to utilize it, is at your own risk. Except as expressly stated by us, the service and all products and services delivered to you through it are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
Ibiyaya, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
What Our Buyers Say
I love this stroller! I can finally take my two dogs for walks without worrying about leaving the other at home. This is a-must for all fur parents who don’t want to leave dogs at home. I just hope that it’ll last long.
My cats, Lucy and Lily, love this stroller! They don’t mind spending hours inside the stroller as it’s comfortable and spacious enough.
I just received my order, and I’m so happy that I got this. It’s easy to assemble and use. I can tell that the materials are high-quality and durable. The frame of the stroller also looks durable. I can’t wait to use this and take my dogs on walks!
This is the perfect stroller for my two poodles! They love each other but don’t like sharing spaces, even when at home. The cabin below is spacious enough for my poodle, plus some of her essentials. We’ve been using this stroller for months, and so far, so good. We’ve also brought this during trips, and it’s REALLY collapsible. To all fur parents with more than one pet out there, make sure you buy this one! It’s worth every dollar!
Nice! I love everything about it! I just wished it had more color options!
Q: Are the compartments removable/detachable? .... if they are would they be up to airlaine standards?
A: The compartments of the cabin are not detachable. This product is not designed as a classic soft-sided pet carrier and is not an airline-approved pet carrier. We recommend visiting this link if you’re looking for airline-approved carriers.
By: Ibiyaya Staff
Q: What are the pet sizes fit for those two cabins?
A: Both cabins can fit two small-sized pets, like cats, puppies, or bunnies. It can also support one medium-sized dog or pets weighing up to 20 kgs.
Recommended Weight Limit: 12kg; 26.5lbs (Upper 6kg/13.2lbs, Lower 6kg/13.2lbs)
By: Ibiyaya Staff
Q: How to fold the double decker stroller?
A: Simply press the lever towards the left, squeeze the button in on the handle, then use your right or left foot to press on the back axle. Next, twist completely forward on the handle and pull up and push down.
By CYC on July 9, 2021
A: Check this link for how to fold it correctly
Adventure Cat Carrier Backpack with Window, Large Airline Approved Cat Bag for Hiking & Travel. Best for both Kitten & Fat Cat$ 159.95 Add to cart
Elegant Retro Luxe Pet Stroller$ 399.90 Add to cart
Gentle Giant Pet Wagon$ 241.89 Select options
Happy Pet Bike Trailer / Jogger 2.0$ 346.45 Select options