The Hercules Heavy-Duty Pro Pet Stroller-Bike Trailer, 3-Wheel Foldable Jogging, Hiking, All-Terrain Extra Large Dog Stroller
24 in stock
Take your pets on a bike ride with The Hercules Heavy-Duty Pet Stroller!
Ibiyaya’s Hercules Heavy-Duty Pet Stroller is designed to withstand steep and heavy terrains while ensuring your pets’ comfort. It uses puncture-free EVA and pneumatic wheels to provide a smooth and bump-free ride to your fur babies. Plus, this large dog bike trailer-stroller is large enough to accommodate one extra large dog or two large dogs.
This is the perfect option for senior pets, pets who easily get tired during prolonged outdoor adventures, or for protecting your pets’ paws from hot pavements.
- Heavy-duty dog stroller-bike trailer
- Ergonomically designed
- SGS and EN1888-certified
- Get a $10 off on your first order!
- Free shipping
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
Recommended Weight Limit: 50.0KG/110.0lbs
Cabin Dimension: L84 W60 H62 (cm); L33 W23.7 H24.4 (in)
Stroller Dimension: L100 W83 H105 (cm); L39.4 W32.7 H41.3 (in)
Folded Dimension: L95 W68 H24 (cm); L37.4 W27.7 H9.5 (in)
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Spot cleaning , handwash. Cold. Do not expose to sun directly. Dry flat in shade.
- Avoid exceeding the recommended weight limit for the Two-tier Hiking Backpack
- HEAVY-DUTY: This pet stroller for large breed dogs is named after Hercules because the two share the same trait: strength. Our Hercules Heavy-Duty Pet Stroller-Bike Trailer combo is built with durable and long-lasting materials that can support one extra large dog or two large dogs. It can hold up to 50 kgs of weight!
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: You’ll have peace of mind knowing that this large breed dog stroller-bike trailer will stand the test of time as its frame uses heavy-duty metal. The fabric of this extra large dog stroller-trailer is water-resistant to keep your pet comfortable and dry even during sudden weather changes. The wheels are puncture-proof and made from pet-safe EVA materials that ensure longevity.
- SPACIOUS CABIN: Your pets can lie comfortably inside the Hercules Heavy-Duty Dog Stroller because it’s incredibly spacious. It measures 100 cm (height) x 83 cm (width) x 105 cm (long), giving your pets plenty of space to stretch and relax inside, even extra large and large dog breeds!
- 360-DEGREE ROTATING WHEELS: The front wheels of this heavy-duty pet stroller-trailer can swivel up to 360 degrees. With this feature, you won’t have any problems trying to navigate through sharp corners and tight spaces. This guarantees fun and convenience for you and your pet!
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: Our Hercules Heavy-Duty Pet Stroller is ergonomically designed to keep you comfortable. This extra large dog stroller-trailer has an adjustable padded handlebar, which makes it easy to push the stroller even with an extra large pet inside.
- STORAGE: To ensure convenience, we designed this extra large dog bike trailer with storage at the back. Use it to carry your pet’s supplies, leashes, food, and water bowls. When not in use, maximize the stroller’s storage by using it to keep its rain cover. Talk about convenience and versatility, right?
- SAFETY FEATURES: This extra large dog bike trailer comes with two safety tethers to prevent your dog from escaping. We know — chasing your dogs once they’re out on their own is tiring and time-consuming. It also has reflectors in the spokes of the wheels to keep you and your pet safe in low-light situations. This enables you to use the extra large dog trailer for bike in the dark without compromising your own or your fur baby’s safety.
- MESH WINDOWS: The Hercules Heavy-Duty Pet Bike Trailer- Stroller provides ventilation for pets inside as it has mesh windows in the front and sides. This allows maximum airflow and prevents pets from overheating inside.
- SUITABLE FOR ANY WEATHER: The Hercules large dog trailer for bike is one of the best dog bike trailers for sale today because aside from its quality, it also comes with a rain cover to keep your pet dry during rainy days. This inclusion gives more bang to your buck!
- FOLDS AND STORES EASILY: Folding and storing this extra large dog bike trailer is easy — you can do it alone and for a couple of minutes! It has a carrying strap to help you transport this foldable pet stroller-trailer from one point to another.
- COMPATIBLE WITH BIKE TOW BARS: With our Hercules Heavy-Duty Dog Stroller, you can finally take your pet on bike rides without over-tiring them. This is an extra large pet bike trailer that’s compatible with a bike tow bar (sold separately) and can be hooked to your bike within minutes. With this extra large pet trailer, spending more time outdoors with your fur baby is more convenient and easier!
- SGS AND EN1888 CERTIFIED: Our extra large pet stroller has passed standards set by international agencies, indicating its safety, quality, and longevity. Pets are part of the family, which is why we’ve designed this extra large dog trailer for bikes to provide the same level of quality and comfort as baby strollers.
24 in stock
- Manuel WeiIt supports the weight of my pet, and it's very easy to assemble and attach to a bike. I just hope that the zipper had better quality as it got damaged after using the stroller several times.
- Fur Mom of Two Adorable HuskiesI love this stroller so much! It has everything I need to take my dogs on outdoor adventures! 10/10 for suuuure!
- Arlene PerezFirst of all, I love that my order arrived fast! We didn't wait for long for the stroller to be delivered to our house. The stroller was easy to assemble, even for me who isn't into DIY projects. Everything I need to assemble the stroller is already included in the product, so assembling it was a breeze. We tried using the stroller over the weekend, and it served its purpose. It kept my dog comfortable as me and my husband biked through steep trails. We will definitely use this again in the future!
- Ray PatelMe and my wife couldn't ask for a better stroller! We both love to bike almost every day, and this stroller is a godsend! With this, we can finally bike for long hours without feeling guilty about leaving our fur babies at home. In fact, our 6-year old Husky and 2-year old Pom get excited whenever we take out the stroller. That pretty much says how much they love being in the stroller.
- Jessica SharmaThis is one of the best investments I brought for my large poodle. It's spacious, durable, and easy to use. The fabric of this stroller has survived my dog's frequent biting and scratching. It's also very easy to clean and store.
- Anita RodriguezI like how it's easy to assemble and disassemble. I can finally take my baby out for long walks and bike around around town! 😀
- Carmen TanWe love everything about this stroller. It's comfortable for large dogs and easy to attach to our bikes. But it's hard to fit through a standard door, so make sure that you prepare ahead before buying this one. But overall, a great-buy! Thumbs up!
- Timothy PetitThis is the best stroller for my 40-kilo Husky. We used it last week on a biking trail near our home, and I must say, this stroller really sturdy. It didn't wiggle even a little bit, and my dog had a lot of room to move inside. We'll certainly use this again soon!
- Alexandre DuboisI love this stroller so much! I can see that it's made from high-quality materials and constructed pretty well. I've yet to attach it to my bike. I hope Ibiyaya makes more color options for this stroller.
- Denis LaurentI've heard about this stroller from a friend. She loves to bike almost every weekend and was very happy to finally find a product that allows her to take her dog with her. I decided to buy this after hearing about my friend's experience and reading tons of positive reviews online. And I'm so happy that I gave in! 🙂 This stroller is definitely one of the best available today. It's durable to hold large dogs (my 5-year-old dog now weighs 30 kilos, by the way) and keeps dogs comfortable inside. This is a must-have for pet owners who want to spend more time outdoors with their dogs. ♥️♥️♥️
- AnthonyThis stroller is more expensive than other strollers, but it's definitely worth every dollar. It's durable (I've been using this for months with my two medium-sized dogs) and keeps them comfortable inside. One thing I love about this stroller is that it's to attach to your bike, plus its fabric guarantees your pets stay safe and dry inside! I recommend all fur parents to buy this one.
- Patricia da SilvaSo far, so good. We had this stroller for months now, and we've been using it almost every weekend. One minor issue I had with this stroller is that taking off its wheels (for storage) takes a little time. But this isn't a deal-breaker. We still love this stroller for our adult Goldendoodle!
- Puppy loverThank you for a great product! It arrived on time and was very easy to put together. I was very pleased with the product and would recommend to anyone interested in a doggy stroller. My 50 pound dog was able to fit inside comfortably. It was easy to fold away. And I much appreciated the plastic cover that goes over the stroller. A+
24 in stock
All orders over $29 are eligible for free FedEx Ground shipping, which is available in the lower 48 states. APOs and OR P.O. boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands will not be accepted at this time.
Estimated Delivery Time
We’ll need three to five business days to deliver your orders. However, orders made from selected east coast states can take longer, and orders placed during the weekend or holidays are shipped out on the next business day.
- You must return each item in the same condition in which you received it unless it was damaged prior to delivery. There must be no signs of wear or use on any item being returned.
- If an item is defective, damaged, or incorrect, we will pay for the return shipping. However, if you decide to return the item because you changed your mind, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- If the item has been used, we cannot accept it and issue a full refund. If the product is not received in a new, unopened condition, we reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you our fees and expenses.
- If you want us to know about your return, please provide us with your tracking number.
Products covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Product defects, malfunctions, or failures caused by poor quality materials or workmanship during the first 90 days after purchase are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty at the manufacturer’s discretion, as long as proof of purchase is provided.
- In the event of a repair, Ibiyaya will cover the cost of shipping from and to the customer.
Products not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover damages or malfunctions to parts or products that aren’t caused by defects in the materials or workmanship, including misuse by customers and products without proof of purchase.
- If a part is needed after the warranty, it can be purchased at a reasonable price. All expenses are shouldered by the customer.
Terms of Services
You expressly acknowledge that your use of the service, or inability to utilize it, is at your own risk. Except as expressly stated by us, the service and all products and services delivered to you through it are provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
Ibiyaya, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
What Our Buyers Say
It supports the weight of my pet, and it’s very easy to assemble and attach to a bike. I just hope that the zipper had better quality as it got damaged after using the stroller several times.
I love this stroller so much! It has everything I need to take my dogs on outdoor adventures! 10/10 for suuuure!
First of all, I love that my order arrived fast! We didn’t wait for long for the stroller to be delivered to our house. The stroller was easy to assemble, even for me who isn’t into DIY projects. Everything I need to assemble the stroller is already included in the product, so assembling it was a breeze.
We tried using the stroller over the weekend, and it served its purpose. It kept my dog comfortable as me and my husband biked through steep trails. We will definitely use this again in the future!
Me and my wife couldn’t ask for a better stroller! We both love to bike almost every day, and this stroller is a godsend! With this, we can finally bike for long hours without feeling guilty about leaving our fur babies at home. In fact, our 6-year old Husky and 2-year old Pom get excited whenever we take out the stroller. That pretty much says how much they love being in the stroller.
This is one of the best investments I brought for my large poodle. It’s spacious, durable, and easy to use. The fabric of this stroller has survived my dog’s frequent biting and scratching. It’s also very easy to clean and store.
Q: What is the floor of the cabin made from? Is it strong enough and comfortable enough to support a 70-pound dog?
A: The bottom is made of a thick plastic board and has metal tubings underneath the flooring to support heavy loads. This stroller can accommodate pets weighing up to 110 pounds.
By: Ibiyaya Staff
Q: Where can we get replacement parts?
A: You can try inquiring from quality bike shops in your area as some parts are similar.
By: Ibiyaya Staff
Q: Does it come with a pad inside?
A: No, but it does have a textured plastic floor that’s easy to clean.
By Ibiyaya Staff
Q: Does it come with spare parts?
A: Your order doesn’t include spare parts. But you can always order from us online.
By Ibiyaya Staff
Q: How much air do you put in the back tires?
A: The recommended tire pressure is 40 psi.
By Ibiyaya Staff
Q: Can the stroller be collapsed with the wheels on?
A: The top part of the stroller can be collapsed with the wheels on. But you can also take the wheels off, and the process is quick and easy.
By Ibiyaya Staff
24 in stock
Adventure Cat Carrier Backpack with Window, Large Airline Approved Cat Bag for Hiking & Travel. Best for both Kitten & Fat Cat$ 159.95 Add to cart
Elegant Retro Luxe Pet Stroller$ 399.90 Add to cart
Gentle Giant Pet Wagon$ 241.89 Select options
Happy Pet Bike Trailer / Jogger 2.0$ 346.45 Select options