Welcomer! Login | Register
Bonds built to last
The Happy Pet Trailer is a top-of-the-line dog jogging stroller and bicycle pet trailer that’s perfect for taking your pet with you on long walks or adventures. This stroller features a durable design that can accommodate pets up to 30kg/66lbs when used as a large dog stroller and 25kg/55lbs, and it has a spacious interior that provides plenty of room for your pet to stretch out and relax. This dog bike trailer-stroller also has a number of convenient features, including a front zip for easy access, a rear zip for storage, and a comfortable handlebar grip. Plus, the stroller comes with a bike tow bar. Whether you’re looking for a way to keep your pet active or simply want to take them along on your next outing, the Happy Pet Trailer is the perfect solution.
SGS CERTIFIED / EN1888 CERTIFIED
Out of stock
9 in stock
26 in stock
— OR —
Recommended Weight Limit: 30kg; 66lbs
Net Weight.: 14kg; 31lbs
Carriage Dimensions: L69 W44 H62 (cm); L27 W17.3 H24.4 (in)
Stroller Dimensions: L88 W63 H106.5 (cm); L34.7 W24.8 H42 (in)
Folded Dimensions: L50.5 W25 H82.5 (cm); L20 W9.8 H33 (in)
Use cold water and mild soap to give the entire fabric area and canopy a good cleaning with a damp cloth.
With a dry towel, wipe away excess water and soap.
Let the fabric air dry in a warm place, but not in direct sunlight.
Overall, this is a fantastic stroller. I have a 30 pound terrier mix that is recuperating from back problems, and the stroller is barely big enough for him. I’ve used it a few times and my dog like it; the front is left open and he pops his head out; if I kept it zipped, he’d be jammed inside… I wish the opening zippers zipped both ways; they only zip from the bottom, making it difficult to control the opening from the top. The large wheels appeal to me, and it handles difficult terrain well.
Justin – Jack Russel Mix
My dog is a 20-pound long-haired Jack Russell mix. This stroller is one of my favorites for several reasons:
1. It is quite simple to put together. Simply snap the three wheels and handle into place, and you’re ready to go! Without consulting the directions, it took us 10 minutes to figure it out.
2. The rubber is smooth. I bought this so that I could jog with my dog, and it is quite pleasant to use! I appreciate how the front tire can complete a complete circle. The stroller’s back tires may lock, allowing it to stay in position. I bought a portable tire pump after another user recommended it, and it is quite useful.
3. The stroller cover can be machine washed!! The cover is velcro-attached to the stroller and may be simply removed for washing.
4. The bike hookup is fantastic! I don’t have to worry about my dog tipping over because the connection seems quite solid. Because my bike is so smooth, I didn’t even notice the weight of the stroller while riding.
5. THREE tethers are included in the box! Two of them are linked to the back and one to the front. We used one of the rear tethers to link it to my dog’s harness, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t get out.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
11089 Tacoma Drive,
CA 91730, USA
(909) 602-0002 Ext. 802