Lavada Pet Transport Luggage
When traveling with their pets, many pet owners consider public transportation to be more of a burden than a convenient means to go from point A to point B. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
The new LAVADA Pet Luggage Bag was designed to meet the needs of pet-loving commuters with multiple small or medium-sized pets who wish to make their urban adventure a relaxing and enjoyable experience for both pets and their owners.
- Lavada is a two-small dog carrier bag or one medium-sized dog luggage bag that provides stylish travel, a highly mobile pet rolling carrier, and a stress-free voyage.
- Lavada dog luggage bag passed a series of international standard tests (SGS) for impact, drop, and weight resistance which ensures a sturdy, stable, and spacious interior to fully protect dogs in transit.
- Top-loading pet carriers, scratch- and abrasion-resistant mesh ventilation windows, and a front semi-transparent window all contribute to a relaxing and delightful journey for your pet.
- Four aircraft suitcase-grade and silent 360-swivel wheels with brakes ensure that your pet has a smooth, effortless, and sturdy travel.
- Lavada pet luggage bag has a high-quality, lightweight, and telescopic aluminum alloy rod that can be readily adjusted with a single button press.
- Short-distance convenience with a rear pocket for little goods and two handles on the side.
- Everything You Need: Our dog & cat luggage bag for medium pets has back pockets, a removable cushion, and easy-to-clean water-repellent surfaces. A large safety tether and side grips are included in this kitten & puppy luggage bag.
- *Pulling rod, double side handles, and swivel wheels of dog & cat luggage bag may be replaced separately as needed.
SPECIFICATION & MEASUREMENT
- Recommended Weight Limit: 20 kg; 44 lbs
- N.W.: 4.3kg; 9.5 lbs
- Measurements: L55 W44 H44.6 (cm); L21.7 W17.3 H17.6 (in)
- Adjustable Handle Height: Max. 96cm.
- Accessories: Safety tether x1/ Removable Soft Thicken Pad
MAINTENANCE & CARE
- Using cold water and mild soap to give the entire fabric area and canopy a good cleaning with a damp cloth.
- With a dry towel, wipe away excess water and soap. Let the fabric air dry in a warm place, but not in direct sunlight.